10 General Weight Loss Helpers
Here are 10 helpful weight loss tips that will get you on your way to becoming healthy. Follow these steps for a healthy diet and exercise regularly:
- Do not eat after 7:00 pm to reduce the amount of calories dramatically to prevent weight gain (40% of the calories consumed are after 7:00 pm). NoPHEDRA can help curb your post dinner appetites.
- Eat 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
- Use oils rich in monounsaturated fat such as olive, canola, and peanut oil instead of hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated vegetable oils to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Change your eating behavior - eat only when your body (stomach) is hungry, not when you are stressed, anxious, or bored. NoPHEDRA helps suppress your appetite so you only feel hungry when your stomach is hungry.
- Eat in a calm environment, while sitting down and away from distractions, such as when driving a vehicle, watching television, or working at the computer. When you are distracted, you tend to eat unconsciously and more quickly.
- Eat slowly, savoring each bite. It takes 20 minutes for your stomach to signal your brain that your appetite is satiated; if you eat quickly, you have a greater tendency of overeating.
- Stop eating before you feel ill. NoPHEDRA helps you feel less hungry so you don't eat until you feel ill.
- Set realistic weight loss goals and use a journal to chart your progress.
- Use the "fork dip" method to decrease the fat and sugar intake of salad dressing - put salad dressing on the side, dip the fork into the salad dressing, then pick up the pieces of salad.
- Get at least 20 minutes of exercise every day. This will boost your metabolism and help you burn fat.