The Absolute Life
Our focus is helping you make sound, healthy decisions about your diet. Our diet supplements are herbal based, ephedra, caffeine and stimulant free. We understand that dieting can be different for everyone. Of course any diet works well accompanied by exercise, but each type of diet has its own special set of guidelines for reaching your health goals.
We have provided a list of diet tips for several types of diets to help you on your way to a happier and healthier life. See our list of diet to find out more about how to reach your dieting goals more quickly and remain healthy.
For any diet, drinking water is a healthy way to keep your dieting on track. Water is essential to your health and life. Read below to find out more about how drinking water can help you.
Dieting and Drinking Water
Most people don’t realize just how important water is to our health, or to achieving weight loss!
Water is possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off…
- Drink at least 8 glasses (64 oz.) of fresh, plain water every day. Spread it out throughout the day.
- The over-weight person needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight.
- If you exercise briskly or if the weather is hot and dry, the amount you drink also should be increased.
- Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolize stored fat.
- 75% of Americans are CHRONICALLY DEHYDRATED.
- 37% of Americans have so weakened their thirst mechanism that they mistake thirst for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- In a study by the University of Washington, one glass of water stopped midnight hunger pangs for 100% of dieters studied.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
The body’s need for water is second only to its need for oxygen.
Take a moment and go get yourself a glass of cold water. It’s a great habit to have! And it will help you lose weight!