The Best Spotify Playlists for Your Workout: Part One
Music can be what distinguishes a bad workout and a good workout. It can be exactly what you need to go that last rep or run that extra mile. Being able to find the perfect playlist to motivate you can keep you moving through the workout is essential. That being said, not every song is great for every workout. Different workouts need motivation from different locations. Here is the best Spotify playlist for you based on your workout.
Yoga is an incredible workout that requires mental strength as well as physical. It helps to reduces stress and anxiety while also toning and stretching muscles. When it comes to creating the ideal environment for Yoga, choosing the correct background noises is important. Here are some of the top playlists on Spotify for all the Yogis out there:
- Created by Yoga Girl, This playlist contains a variety of music from East Forest to Drake. This playlist is 1hr 10 min long and contains 17 songs. Check it out
- Created by Spotify UK, This playlist is meant to allow its listeners to sink into deep tranquility. It is 30 songs and is 4hr and 31 mins. Check it out
- Created by Yoda Music, This array of songs is meant to help create a sense of please can allow you to absorb all the spiritual aspects of your yoga workout. Check it out
Running is a workout that requires its participants to really focus on their endurance. When your mind and body are telling you to stop, you need to push through and keep moving. This endurance capacity can be greatly motivated or discouraged based on music. Here are some of the top playlists on Spotify for runners:
- Created by Filtr UK, this playlist has what you need to keep pushing your body to take one more step. Containing everything from Sia to Pitbull, you will be able to keep pushing through this 3 hr. 32 min playlist. Check it out
- Created by Spotify, this playlist is meant to be your metronome. Keep in pace in while listening to this 3 hr. 23 min playlist. Check it out
- Created by Filtr Espana, This playlist is created to help you stay motivated and on track. This playlist contains music from Meghan Trainor, Justin Timberlake, and many more. Amongst the 70 songs you are bound to keep moving. Check it out
Lifting is one of those workouts that require you to really put mind over matter. As you complete your final reps and your limbs are starting to shake, the last thing you want to hear is a song that makes you want to relax and stop. What you need is a song that will help keep up your energy and motivation. Here are some of the best playlists for lifting:
- Created by Jeremiah J Wilt, this playlist is full over 300 song to help motivate you to do that extra rep. Check it out
- Created by Nick Keali’i Jorgenson, this playlist has over 12 hours of music ranging from Eminem to Childish Gambino. Check it out
- Created by Lance Vesper, this playlist has over 100 songs to keep you going through your workout. Check it out
No matter the workout, having the right playlist is what you need to aide in you reaching your fitness goals.Coming soon: Playlists for Spinning and CrossFit!
- Shannon Kaszuba